Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Anime cliche smorgasbord!

Man, you've done it again! I love the anime cliches in this animation. Nothing but back-to-back laughs! The voice talent is absolutely hilarious again - you and Joshua rock.

From the "hotdogs" (sushi) to the killing off of characters and having them come back - you did a great job of interpreting classic anime patterns and story devices into hilarious situations with your characters and voices. This animation is so chock full of awesome!

I decided to take a swig of my Dr.Pepper at totally wrong time - at the end, when he gives the message to stay in school, then shows his idiot brother blowing his brains out, I laughed mid-swig and ended up splattering my monitor with Dr.Pepper. Haha.

Again, well done. keep it up!

Learn 2 Read Learn 2 Read

LMFAO

I totally didn't see that coming. Hahaha

Short and sweet, I love it.

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Hahaha, excellent!

That was some really awesome voice talent and audio work. Nice story too!

Very entertaining, and really good comedic timing!

I loved how Satan morphs when he gets pissed - nice touch.

Well done!

REDDER REDDER

Great design, simple concept, fresh taste!

When I first glanced at this game, It made me think of Solar Jetman on the NES. Upon playing it, I realized it's a very different style of game. I really enjoyed it!

I, like some of your reviewers, very much enjoy games like this. At first, I didn't know what the waypoints where for, or what the red and green switches did. it was a lot of fun figuring out those aspects. I enjoy that sort of discovery. You've done a fantastic job of boiling down some very simple game play mechanics by allowing the character to only be able to move and jump. The real fun is discovery, puzzles and timing your jumps.

When I first noticed the occasional tile getting replaced with an incorrect tile, it made me think of some of the games I played on the NES that glitched like that. i immediately thought, "What a great touch! It's vintage!" I very much enjoyed the gradual decay in visuals and audio. Again, I enjoy that sort of discovery. It's a great mechanic to keep people playing. I found myself asking, "I wonder how messed up it will get?"

This is definitely a "lean forward" (thinking/strategy/puzzle) game, as opposed to a "lean back" (mash on the space bar) game. It's unfortunate that people don't realize that and get bored so quickly. It's truly a fun game with appealing retro aesthetics.

After reading some reviews I noticed a trend with people who didn't like this game: in general, their reviews are void of proper grammar, spelling, punctuation and complete sentences. Interesting coincidence, draw your own conclusions.

Damnit Damnit

You show great diversity.

You can definitely pull off different styles.

This piece has a really gentle flow to it. You've portrayed feeling an emotion in this piece quite well. I really dig the use of the string instruments to pull off the mood.

Are you using Cubase?

Epixture Epixture

Great progression.

You do a great job of keeping the music moving. It doesn't feel repetitive, you keep it pretty fresh, introducing new sounds and melodies frequently. Good use of percussion to emphasize the climax.

Altogether, the piece has great movement, well done!